Aera cloak devices can't be bought - 0.5.0 stable

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
eracc
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Aera cloak devices can't be bought - 0.5.0 stable

Post by eracc »

Okay, I have finally found an Aera star base that has cloak devices for sale. Unfortunately I have purchased every ship in the game and NONE of them can buy this cloak. I have yet to find any cloak device anywhere else. Even after "camping" on a research facility for several log-off / log-on sessions.

So, I hacked my Goddard to be able to cloak. However, I truly would like to have a legal cloak, not a hack. Do I have to once again go to SVN to get a working game with cloaks I can buy? Seems every "stable" release I try has some aspect that forces one to get SVN instead. :(
http://www.eracc.com/ - Linux, Unix, eComStation (Get rid of proprietary Microsoft and Apple!)
Custom Built, Preloaded PCs, Workstations and Servers - Business, Home and Gamer systems
My custom built Linux Gamer/Personal/Business box: Mageia Linux on - ASUS M4A78, 4GB RAM (Linux "sees" 3.2 GB with a 32-bit kernel), AMD Phenom Quad-core @ 2.6GHz, Radeon X1650 Pro PCIe, "sda" 250GB WD2500AAKS-0, "sdb" 150GB WD1500ADFD-0 (Raptor), "sdc" 150GB WD1500ADFD-0 (Raptor), "sdd" 500GB ST3500418AS, "xfs" file system on all but the / partition which is using "ext4".
eracc
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Re: Aera cloak devices can't be bought - 0.5.0 stable

Post by eracc »

BTW, yes, I already bought the ship that includes a cloak (Schrodinger). But it is so underpowered and has such a small hold that having a cloak on it is ridiculous.
http://www.eracc.com/ - Linux, Unix, eComStation (Get rid of proprietary Microsoft and Apple!)
Custom Built, Preloaded PCs, Workstations and Servers - Business, Home and Gamer systems
My custom built Linux Gamer/Personal/Business box: Mageia Linux on - ASUS M4A78, 4GB RAM (Linux "sees" 3.2 GB with a 32-bit kernel), AMD Phenom Quad-core @ 2.6GHz, Radeon X1650 Pro PCIe, "sda" 250GB WD2500AAKS-0, "sdb" 150GB WD1500ADFD-0 (Raptor), "sdc" 150GB WD1500ADFD-0 (Raptor), "sdd" 500GB ST3500418AS, "xfs" file system on all but the / partition which is using "ext4".