Wiki Down

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
Halleck
Elite
Elite

Wiki Down

Post by Halleck »

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that the wiki is currently inaccessible and shows the following error:
An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. Server: vegastrike.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /wiki/Vegastrike
3. Error notes: NONE
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string: NONE
7. Time: 2009-08-05 21:35:57 UTC (1249508157)

Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a project web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be reported to the SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to SourceForge.net).

If this is a severe or recurring/persistent problem, please do one of the following, and provide the error text (numbered 1 through 7, above):

1. Contact the project via their designated support resources.
2. Contact the project administrators of this project via email (see the upper right-hand corner of the Project Summary page for their usernames) at user-name@users.sourceforge.net

If you are a maintainer of this web content, please refer to the Site Documentation regarding web services for further assistance.

NOTE: As of 2008-10-23 directory index display has been disabled by default. This option may be re-enabled by the project by placing a file with the name ".htaccess" with this line:

Options +Indexes
Take care! :D
Deus Siddis
Elite
Elite

Re: Wiki Down

Post by Deus Siddis »

Wow, long time Halleck. :D
Halleck
Elite
Elite

Post by Halleck »

Long time indeed! How are you?
What's news around here? :)
Deus Siddis
Elite
Elite

Post by Deus Siddis »

Halleck wrote:Long time indeed! How are you?
What's news around here? :)
Well, recently finished a set of asteroid models and textures that I hope will eventually update VS' graphics in that area.

The news I think can be mostly summed up in three words- safemode, fendorin and Cinemut (chuck_starchaser). Still waiting for the OGRE port, one of the biggest things I'm looking forward to even so.
TBeholder
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

Post by TBeholder »

Yeah, and http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/ just doesn't answer at all. I guess at last someone did found that black hole in Frontier First Encounters...
"Two Eyes Good, Eleven Eyes Better." -Michele Carter
athomic1
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by athomic1 »

Turbo Beholder wrote:Yeah, and http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/ just doesn't answer at all. I guess at last someone did found that black hole in Frontier First Encounters...
And yet this forum still works? It's the same base address... weird.
I mean, the forum path might be rerouted/rewritten at the server end, but that still requires a server, eh?
TBeholder
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

Post by TBeholder »

athomic1 wrote:
Turbo Beholder wrote:Yeah, and http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/ just doesn't answer at all. I guess at last someone did found that black hole in Frontier First Encounters...
And yet this forum still works? It's the same base address... weird.
Given that the one who first wrote about it is ES developer who assumed to be in anabiosis, well, "weird" seems to be a season thing... :) At least it brings an extra chance something interesting may happen.
athomic1 wrote: I mean, the forum path might be rerouted/rewritten at the server end, but that still requires a server, eh?
On the other hand, if that server does the same with other URLs too, but screws it up and the rest is lost between servers, "not even an error message" is to be expected?
"Two Eyes Good, Eleven Eyes Better." -Michele Carter