Undocks Inside The Base?

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
Firemblemlord
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

Undocks Inside The Base?

Post by Firemblemlord »

Currently I am docked at the AsteriodFighterBase: 7 Shmrn in the Dakota system. A while back I got a cargo mission to the Dakota system. So i Jumped there and it said to go to the AsteroidFighterBase: 7 Shrmn. When there I pressed ALT 0 and found the docking points and docked. I had to go do some other stuff just then so I saved and quit. A couple hours later I relaunched the program, loaded my game, and got two missions to different systems. I went to the hangar and undocked. When I rotate my ship (a Plowshare) I can see parts of the base that I saw before i docked; but they are chopped up like. I accelerate to escape the gravitational field and after a few seconds I get up to 250 or so and then all of a sudden the screen flashes red (to show I took damage) and my ship suddenly turns either right or left and my shield shows that I took massive damage although I did not see what I crashed into. I did that several times and I still hit something and after a while the base guns and my repeated crashing destroyed me. I reloaded my game and this time after undocking I press 5 to get to the chase view and I zoomed out until I can see the entire base. I rotated my view to every angle but I still couldn't see my ship from my view outside the base. So I have come to the conclusion that every time I load my game and undock it undocks me inside the Base. I have a couple of hundred credits and besides my Plowshare I own the Llama (the ship you start out within the campagin) so as you can imagine I am not very willing to start over. Since then I have reloaded my game many times and have tried to get out from inside the ship and once I actually got out but I took out all my armor and much of my systems. If anyone could submit a fix for this that would be great.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: Undocks Inside The Base?

Post by loki1950 »

Welcome Firemblemlord your not the first to get caught by AsteriodFighterBase :wink: forget what he had to do to escape though.And thanks for confirming the issue.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
qx773
Trader
Trader

Re: Undocks Inside The Base?

Post by qx773 »

A similar thing happened to me with a mining base. When I took off with my Goddard, I kept banging into the interior walls of the mining base until the base started to shoot at me and kill me. I had to use the Aera torpedos that I had on the base until it blew up taking me with it. I had to torpedo the base with 2 or 3 reincarnated lives. After the base was destroyed, I pressed the semicolon to respawn. Curiously, I respawned in the same base that I had just blown up, but when I undocked, the base was no longer there. The race that owned the base did not like me after that for some reason ... You've got to do what you've got to do to continue.