Speed of increasing difficulty.

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
Hern
Trader
Trader

Speed of increasing difficulty.

Post by Hern »

Was wondering if it was normal to kill a few pirates and now seem to be at war about half the groups in the game. I am in cardell 'shmrn and keep running out of ammo killing people. Is this normal?
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: Speed of increasing difficulty.

Post by loki1950 »

Yes that is normal ATM there are some very interesting relationships in the factions that you have to be careful of at the beginning of the game till you earn enough credits to buy a ship tough enough to ignore the small fry :wink: pirates it seems have friends that get pissed off if you shoot too many of them,the only faction save to shoot at early on are the Luddites but even they have supporters so you have to be careful to not over do it as well.And the game difficulty increases with your bank balance.But we are working on that faction table to make the beginning a bit more pleasurable and one of the guys haves provided new one till there is an official update which most won't see till the next release.I would recommend that you start a new game and stay away from the pirates and concentrate on luddiittes if you go the bounty hunter route till you get that better ship.If you had looked around you would have seen all the posts complaining about the weird relations :wink: BTW welcome aboard.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2