controls swapped on new svn

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
kirbysiville
Trader
Trader

controls swapped on new svn

Post by kirbysiville »

Hi I updated my subversion copy today and all of a sudden my X-45's rudder control has become my new throttle and I'm getting dizzy trying to stop the spinning, aha pull back on the throttle control and everything slows, sometimes.
I tried changing to each different version of joystick control available in the set up panel to no avail. I also went and reloaded the driver twice more and recalibrated the stick 5 times before pulling its plug.
I then installed my logitech freedom 2.4 and got the same problems, my twist stick was now my throttle and my throttle paddle was roll. Went through the same steps as I did the X45 with the same results.
I ended up pulling it and switching off joystick control altogether, this finally stopped the problem.
Has anyone had a similar problem? Is it something in the svn or in a control script.
Point me in the right direction and I'll continue to investigate this. Even though I'm not very familiar wit XML if there is some rescripting I could do to make a work around I'd be very appreciative of any advice given me.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: controls swapped on new svn

Post by loki1950 »

Answered this for you in your Help forum post :wink: as i seem it first.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2