Docking difficult with the corvette called 'LOAD FAILED' :)

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
Painless
Hunter
Hunter

Docking difficult with the corvette called 'LOAD FAILED' :)

Post by Painless »

I've just upgraded my ship to a pacifier and accepted a cargo mission, at the commerce centre in the Thanatos/Guhalahuul system, to deliver some cargo (carpets) to the 'Diaspora/Shak pak' system for the forsaken. Upon reaching the system, I was instructed to visit the 'LOAD FAILED'. Autopiloting to this object revealed an invisible object which identifies itself on the nav computer as the corvette 'LOAD FAILED'.

Naturally, I found it rather difficult to dock with this corvette and couldn't collect my 339660 credits :(

I'm assuming that this corvette is a missing resource or perhaps an error in a data file or something along those lines.

Russ.
Life down here is just a strange illusion
ATStriker
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

lo_adfiales

Post by ATStriker »

no, thats the cloaked cruiser known as the Lo_Ad'Fai'led.

EDIT: Sorry, i know this isnt helpfull, but i couldnt resist saying somehitng, and i love my cloaking device.
-"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the Shadow. You cannot pass!"
peteyg
Elite
Elite

Post by peteyg »

I can verify this yuckiness. The same thing happens when I take missions involving corvettes.
Silverain
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

Post by Silverain »

Poll vote: We include a cruiser called Lo_Ad'Fai'led :lol:
THOUGHT CRIME! [points finger] THOUGHT CRIME!
ace123
Lead Network Developer
Lead Network Developer

Post by ace123 »

It would be funny :D
hellcatv
Developer
Developer

workaround

Post by hellcatv »

move the units/factions/pirates/corvette
to
units/
ATStriker
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

we need this

Post by ATStriker »

I think im calling the ship im trying to make right now the Lo_Ad'Fai'led. Expect this heavy bobmer to be done in about a year at my pace :(
-"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the Shadow. You cannot pass!"
pontiac
Elite
Elite
Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy

Post by pontiac »

voting for "Lo_Ad'Fai'led" cruiser

;-)

Pontiac
ATStriker being lazy

ok,ok

Post by ATStriker being lazy »

Ok, ill yeild the name to the first person to make a good ship out of it, since mine will not be done for many moons.