[Tutorial] being attacked while learning

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
MoonKid
Merchant
Merchant

[Tutorial] being attacked while learning

Post by MoonKid »

I being attacked by ludities while walking through the tutorial with Oswald. For me it is ok, but I think for a new SVS player it is extrem frustrating being attacked (and destroyed) on that early point of the game.

While Oswald is working with me there shouldn't be any hostiles! I don't know the VS internals but may all factions should be setup to 100 temporary while Oswald is working with me.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: [Tutorial] being attacked while learning

Post by loki1950 »

That would definitely be wrong looks like pyramid still has some tweaking to do thx.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
pyramid
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

Post by pyramid »

:shock: Luddites are deinitely not part of the tutorial :roll:
If I knew why they are there or could at least reproduce the behavior, we might talk about changing it.
Which game play settings did you use in setup? Might be that with hasty play the races spread faster...
Could you also try starting a new campaign and see if it happens again.
MoonKid
Merchant
Merchant

Post by MoonKid »

I am using "moderate gameplay" with VS from SVN on WindowsXP SP2.

I tried the tutorial four times because of testing some other things. Being attacked by someone happend only one time. I am not able to reproduce it.