Acceleration and Deceleration Problem

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
Geesuv
Just a tourist with a frag'd nav console

Acceleration and Deceleration Problem

Post by Geesuv »

I have this strange problem where changing my speed takes a lot longer that it usually does. I can change the setting ok but the ship doesn't speed up or slow down to the set speed for a long time. This makes playing rather aggravating as it can take up to 15 minutes to dock or go through a jumpgate with all the slowing down and manoeuvering involved.
I'm not sure if I'm just missing something obvious but I'm fairly sure I haven't touched any settings. If anyone has any idea what the problem could be and can help it would be much appreciated.
Geesuv

Re: Acceleration and Deceleration Problem

Post by Geesuv »

*cough* I have a full hold. Is that the problem...?
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Welcome Geesuv and yes your mass will have an affect on acceleration and deceleration as it increases your inertia so if you wish to maintain some agility remember that at the upgrade screen as well :wink: all those nice extra goodies all have mass which is all added to the ships mass.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
Geesuv

Post by Geesuv »

Ah, yes. I feel silly now. Makes sense though.

Thanks a lot :)