Faction relations issues

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
HymenZorg
Trader
Trader

Faction relations issues

Post by HymenZorg »

I checked the bug watch and this one isn't on there:

I have been hunting lots of pirates and have gotten my reps up to almost all green, save the unknowns, uln, and pirates. Oddly enough, I was cycling through H when I noticed that the mechanists were there, as were some other factions that were +100 on my rep list. Somehow the relation between the reputation factor and NPC ship behavior became disconnected suddenly and without reason.
HymenZorg
Trader
Trader

Post by HymenZorg »

Just a followup. The Mechanists are still at war with me, though a strange thing happens. Even though my rep with them is +100, and they still appear as enemies in the Hostile target screen, when they get close to me they just sort of hover about me and don't actually attack. I sat around as a Mechanist llama buzzed around me, coming in for the attack but never actually firing... It was funny! No idea how this could have happened, but it's an interesting bug.
energyman76b
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Post by energyman76b »

same happend for me with the andolians and lihw - I had positive relations (not as high as yours). Suddenly they hated me - and it became real, after three of them bumped into my ship ...