Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
whatch1
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by whatch1 »

atlantis graphic fraged
Machine: P4 prescott 3.2 Ghz, 2Gb ddr ram, 2 80g seagate sata drives in raiad stripe config nvidia 6600 gt oc card sidwinder pro FF2
safemode
Developer
Developer

Post by safemode »

You'll have to be a lot more explicit in the details there or the thread will just get removed.

What rev, what exactly is "fraged", when was the last version it wasn't "fraged", can you get a screenshot, do you see the same results on other machines you may have using different video cards/drivers etc? Is /data being updated via svn but /bins are lagging behind? etc etc blah blah.
Ed Sweetman endorses this message.
whatch1
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Planet graphic

Post by whatch1 »

Planet graphic atlantis changed svn 12368

no longer blue and white i run svn full screen no screen print avialible

Bill

test it
Machine: P4 prescott 3.2 Ghz, 2Gb ddr ram, 2 80g seagate sata drives in raiad stripe config nvidia 6600 gt oc card sidwinder pro FF2
safemode
Developer
Developer

Post by safemode »

Are you compiling your own Vegastrike, or are you just using prebuilt bins with /data from svn?

if you're compiling your own, can you revert to 12365 of the VS source only, not the /data dir and see if the issue continues to exist?

If you use prebuilt bins, then you'll have to wait until someone builds you new ones.
Ed Sweetman endorses this message.
bgaskey
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

Post by bgaskey »

There is a key bound to screenshot by default in VS. I think its 'y'. So you can shoot it even in fullscreen mode to give us an idea of whats going on.

EDIT: Its actually 'i' not 'y' sorry about that.