mission problems + money bug

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
habikkuk

mission problems + money bug

Post by habikkuk »

first of all i have to say that this is a great game and the playing area is huge. i started to map it out and gave up. mabey another time.

the large cargoship doesn't seem to be able to accept missions. that is to say, i can accept them OK, but they don't show up in the HUD. it's to bad, i'm a trader not a fighter..... :?

and, i don't know how it happened but all of the sudden i had 30 million credits :D . unfortunately i have no idea what caused it, but it kind of takes the chalange out of the game.
ace123
Lead Network Developer
Lead Network Developer

Post by ace123 »

habikkukk wrote:and, i don't know how it happened but all of the sudden i had 30 million credits :D . unfortunately i have no idea what caused it, but it kind of takes the chalange out of the game.
You won the lottery :-)

Actually, you shouldn't suddenly get that many dollars, and there is no lottery. What had you done to get them? Or didit suddenly change while looking at the base computer?
habikkuk wrote:the large cargoship doesn't seem to be able to accept missions. that is to say, i can accept them OK, but they don't show up in the HUD. it's to bad, i'm a trader not a fighter..... :?
Also, if the missions don't appear in the HUD, try pressing F1 a few times to get the default cockpit (that should have everything).

But objectives are old and so is that ship, so I would have thought that we would have found this out earlier.
habikkuk wrote:first of all i have to say that this is a great game and the playing area is huge. i started to map it out and gave up. mabey another time.
Use Shift-M and randomly click the buttons (we need to label them someday) to get a map of the "playing area"