Insystem missions impossible to complete in Cephid 17

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
RParhan
Explorer
Explorer

Insystem missions impossible to complete in Cephid 17

Post by RParhan »

Hello, I just installed the beta 0.5.0 last night first of all: Wow nice job on the new planet textures and ships, it all looks a lot better! I love it!
So, I had just accepted an insystem bounty in Cephid 17, and wanted to start off killing some pirates hacked myself a goddard first so I was ready to kill some scum.
Well I launched my ship, and the mission objective said: "Jump to final system: Cephid 17" but I was already in that system... Tried to jump to another system and jump back to Cephid, no change. The mission objective stayed the same...
So.. I was flying around a bit, luckily I found a few pirates atlast and blasted them jumped to some other system, found some luddities blasted them aswell.. and then suddenly I exploded. There where no other ships near that where fighting me nor could I find any reason to why I exploded, was this also a bug??

Keep the good stuff coming, I really like the way it's going now :)
Rien Parhan
()Alf
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by ()Alf »

Well I launched my ship, and the mission objective said: "Jump to final system: Cephid 17" but I was already in that system...
That's normal, but in addition there should be some waypoints standing below
Enjoy the Tri p :shock:
My Box:: Board: Fujitsu-Siemens D2156S; CPU: Pentium 4 - 3.4GHz Core²Duo; GraCa: ATI Radeon X1600Pro (PCIe); RAM: 3GB; Sound: Creative SB Audigy 1; 2xHD(ntfs): Pri_120GB,Sec_250GB; OS: Win-XP-Pro-SP2_32bit
Xante
Hunter
Hunter

Post by Xante »

"Jump to final system: Cephid 17" should be in a light green, so that means that this waypoint has been reached (since you are already in this system :wink: ). The waypoints below, if they are there, should be in a darker green, as to say these waypoint haven't been reached yet (most of time these are Jump-points to pass by. Once reached, it triggers the command for the bounty targets to jump in and then.... rock and roll!!).
RParhan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RParhan »

Well.. it was dark green, and there where no waypoints underneath it... If that was the case I would not have posted it as a bug ;)
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

If i remember right that has been the behavior since 0.4.3

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2