I must be irresistable...

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
DancesWithProtons
Hunter
Hunter

I must be irresistable...

Post by DancesWithProtons »

Well after a long absence I have returned! D/l'd the 0.5.0 beta and am reminded of just why VS is such an awesome game. While not perfected yet, it still beats the pants off of many commercial games out there and continues to be a favorite of mine.

As for being irresistable, I was flying along and was attacked by pirates. Not a problem except that the ship attacking me was literally right on top of me, within 10 meters and attempting to continuously ram me. This makes it quite difficult to target and destroy.

I have read about kamikaze ships before but usually they are in SPEC, rather than attacking, so not sure if this is a bug or if there is a minimum distance setting I could change to prevent this.

My rig is:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4600+
ASUS M2N4-SLI mobo
Nvidia 7600 GT 256mb video card
2gb ADATA SDRAM
Win XP x64 Pro
It's got twin Repulsor beams, twin Ion beams, almost 400 Hail and Killerbee rounds, autotracking, gun cooler, Isometal armor, second hull, double ablative coating, Mult thrust, speed and turn, AB/overdrive, dual secondary thrusters, jump drive, ZX-86 radar, ECM3, max shields, max reactor, an R2 unit and a cloaking device. I mean it's a Llama and all, but...

Current fleet: Llama, Plowshare, Mule, Progeny Admonisher, Pacifier.

Current kills: 192
whatch1
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

what are you flying

Post by whatch1 »

what are you flyingand version are you playing your sig say 4.3 your post say beta5 can you clear that up
Machine: P4 prescott 3.2 Ghz, 2Gb ddr ram, 2 80g seagate sata drives in raiad stripe config nvidia 6600 gt oc card sidwinder pro FF2