They stole my ammo

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
()Alf
Mercenary
Mercenary

They stole my ammo

Post by ()Alf »

My 2 IonBurster still had about 9800 rounds left, after basic repair there were only 2000 left :shock:

thiefy little bug :roll:

and btw:

1. I rebound the "q"- key to roll left, now its not being recognized by the quitscreen anymore

2. How can i activate the cockpit ?
ace123
Lead Network Developer
Lead Network Developer

Post by ace123 »

Unfortunately Quit is the "Pan camera up" key, the one that used to be bound to "Q". Try hitting all of the camera keys.
In privateer, this means Insert,Home,Delete,End.
Vega Strike, you just need to bind PanUp (I think) to a different key.

The Cockpit is the "1" key in very new versions (released in the last year), to avoid function key problems with Macintoshes and some microsoft keyboards. In older versions it is "F1".
You might have to hit the cockpit key twice to get it to show up. If it still doesn't show up then no one has designed a cockpit for that ship yet and you have no choice.
()Alf
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by ()Alf »

[...]bind PanUp (I think)[...]
it's actually PitchDown, but thanks, gave me the possibility to find out how to rotate the cam :oops:
The Cockpit is the "1" key in very new versions (released in the last year)[...]
No effect here, thought llama has cockpit :roll:
What do you mean by "last year"? We still have 2007 right here :wink:

[edit]
ok, seems i'm a bit to fast in posting, just realized inflight, that the ammorounds are still the same as before. The info on the weapon at shipdealer is not displaying more than 2000 rounds, at least when i check my own IonBurster, before buy it showed 10000 rounds.
[/edit]

BTW - HAPPY NEW YEAR :mrgreen:
Str
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Str »

what i've noticed two ago: if i have 2 IonBursters or 2 Heatseeker Missiles on one ship and i'm going to buy ammo i'm only able to buy for one of the two mounts, the ammo which should be buyable for the other mount switches to red (not buyable)...

and sometimes i even can't buy any ammo for one of the two mounts since one of it gets any other missile (then i am able to buy the ammo for the other mount)

its the svn -> the revision 3 weeks ago or so

and a happy new year everyone >_>
()Alf
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by ()Alf »