Quick Cash

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
Jeff2121
Hunter
Hunter

Quick Cash

Post by Jeff2121 »

What's the most profitable trade route, I'm currently shuttling grains and produce from the Oceanic planet in Cephid 17 to the K'lkk Fighter Barracks. So I was wondering, what does an Ocean world want that sells cheap on a base and sells high there. :wink:
Dark-Blood-Hound
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Re: Quick Cash

Post by Dark-Blood-Hound »

Jeff2121 wrote:What's the most profitable trade route, I'm currently shuttling grains and produce from the Oceanic planet in Cephid 17 to the K'lkk Fighter Barracks. So I was wondering, what does an Ocean world want that sells cheap on a base and sells high there. :wink:

I'm not exactly a merchant/trade expert... But go to the Oceanic Planet, (Atlantis or whatever it's called) and there should be some cargo missions... Contraband Cargo missions usely pay the most, but just watch out for Military ships, as they will scan your ship on a basic routine.
TBeholder
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

Post by TBeholder »

In the end, the best is to see prices in csv. But quick and in Cephid17? Any Metal goods category to Ocean (massive, but profitable).
Liquor to mining base, Food to barracks, Chemicals to Relay; [s]pron[/s] Entertainmaint to either.
As a fallback, Gases from planets to any station - cheap runs due to volume, but at least there's a lot and mining base may churn out some metals meanwhile.
"Two Eyes Good, Eleven Eyes Better." -Michele Carter
Sarin
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by Sarin »

Metal run from Serenity to Atlantis....ah, brings back memories...flying with Llama loaded so heavily that gravitation pull from planet was stronger than engines...
Skodyn
Just a tourist with a frag'd nav console
Just a tourist with a frag'd nav console

Post by Skodyn »

After getting out of Cephid17 I went to Enyo and luckily found a refinery and factory. The Planet Scotchman an Arid planet I think gives the best prices for Construction Items like Vehicles and Recycling Tanks also PAI Wetware. I very soon had enough cash to buy a Plowshare and maximise my profits, loaded up switched to my Robin, paid the small fee of 1000 credits to transport the overfull Plowshare. Then within no time at all I had enough cash to start buying AI cores at 10.8 million each and selling them for around 14 million, I now have around 50 million after trading AI cores for only a couple of hours. Now I can explore the Universe how I like and buy what I want :)
(The only cheat I did was to give me a stock Llama instead of the starting one, and I only did that to get the medium guns)

The Pirates of course were not happy with all my Trading so I quickly spammed them with F1 until they were plus 10, the only Faction who doesn't like me now are the Aera, I have only 1 kill and that is an Aera.

Great game, thanks for all the effort everyone is putting into it :)
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Welcome aboard Skodyn have fun.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
Sarin
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by Sarin »

Bad thing about economy is, once you get enough money for one AI core, you gain access to very quick big cash...