probably a really noobish question...

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
L.sei'lar
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

probably a really noobish question...

Post by L.sei'lar »

WEll, I've been playing for a while, and looking around on the forum, and I noticed that you say that you have otherships docked at certain places. Uh how does that work? And, I've also seen that you can hack the save files to give youreslf extra credits. Well, I've been through the save files on my game, and I can't seem to find anything that I could rewrite to give me extra credits. Is there a way that I can do that really easily? Or is this one of those taboo questions where you're supposed to find out for yourself?
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

well L.sei'lar the other ship are the other ships that you have bought which you can afford because of that hacked cash in the save game :wink: now how does all this work eh :?: the other ships are in the "My Fleet" category at any ship dealer you visit it will tell where you left it you can have it ferried to you for a fee about 6000 cr in 0.4.3.now to hack your cash so you can buy those ships open your save game file with a text editor right at the beginning you will see a number between carets these things"^" i usually just move the decimal to the right then save that's it.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
Dark-Blood-Hound
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by Dark-Blood-Hound »

loki1950 wrote:well L.sei'lar the other ship are the other ships that you have bought which you can afford because of that hacked cash in the save game :wink: now how does all this work eh :?: the other ships are in the "My Fleet" category at any ship dealer you visit it will tell where you left it you can have it ferried to you for a fee about 6000 cr in 0.4.3.now to hack your cash so you can buy those ships open your save game file with a text editor right at the beginning you will see a number between carets these things"^" i usually just move the decimal to the right then save that's it.

Enjoy the Choice :)

Also, I think it's possible to hack your starting ship, (but thats a bit more anoying, especially if you get it wrong)...