Getting a little toasty in your ship?

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
Ravenstar
Trader
Trader

Getting a little toasty in your ship?

Post by Ravenstar »

I'm sure you vets know this but for those who get stuck with a toasty red ship this might help. In a dogfight with my Lancelot against four Area I survived fine, but my ship was starting to get that dreaded reddish color, took quite a beating (This was before I had my gun from hell see other post) :)

I docked at an Oceanic, got basic repair, was able to [FIX] everything, and everything appeared fine (In white lettering). Went back out and the ship still had a reddish glow and was giving off those purple/blue sparkles (rear cam view). Went to a number of different facilities buying basic repair to no avail, still toasty. This was distressing because I had a TON of credits tied up in this ship and it appeared as though I'd have to live with the red glow (weak hull I suppose).

So I tried an experiment, went to "My Fleet" and had one of my other ships transported to me, then switched back to my Lancelot. All fixed, no more red glow, happy days :) .

To follow in the tradition of the role model, I attribute the fix to the "time" it took for my other ship to be transported and possibly my advanced AI repair fixing what was broke during that time period.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

sounds like your armor got cooked happens to me often and i have to fix it,sell and re buy :P inconvenient but after a swarm of Aristons to be expected. :wink:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
Dark-Blood-Hound
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by Dark-Blood-Hound »

I rember when I destroyed 4 or 5 Aera fighters with one hit each, BANG they just exploded and got destroyed straight away, and I only had Disruptors...?

Is that suppost to happen..?