Making Money Fast

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
jibbles

Making Money Fast

Post by jibbles »

This is a method I have applied to make big bucks fast.
1) stock up on compresses gasses, entertainment, natural products (food & liquor), supplies (medical and mining) from an oceanic planet (these produce heeps of natural products). A good example is oceanic:atlantis in the cephid 17 system.
2) Save when u hav loaded up and quit. when u reload the game, all the supplies are back, so buy buy buy :).
3) I take most of the supplies to the mining base in the cephid 17 system, but save up liquor, it gets a whole lot more at a refinery (i have one in Stirling).

Also, get a mule ASAP, it has a pretty big cargo hold (i've managed to fill it though :P). And take bounty missions on pirates, for a bit of fun, and most factions will be mates with you, even the Aera (and a bit ov extra cash).
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

your not the first jibbles to discover this exploit :shock: have fun :lol:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
Vector_Matt
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Making Money Fast

Post by Vector_Matt »

jibbles wrote:2) Save when u hav loaded up and quit. when u reload the game, all the supplies are back, so buy buy buy :).
A slightly faster way is: purchase supplies, save, sell supplies back to where you got them, load (don't quit), repeat.

I think the devs are going to (vastly?) increase the amount of stuff each planet/base produces/stores. If they do this there will be much less need to do things like the above mentioned buy/save/sell/load thing (unless, mabey, you have a capship).
Dark-Blood-Hound
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by Dark-Blood-Hound »

Sounds good, I might try it ^^