How much do you play?

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike

How much time do you spend playing VegaStrike?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:47 am

A few hours every day after work, while I wait on Wifey to get up and cook us that awesome pork-n-bean recipe of hers.
5%
A few hours every day after work, while I wait on Wifey to get up and cook us that awesome pork-n-bean recipe of hers.
5%
A few times a week. I'd play more, but I'm usually so bloated with chicken wings I can just lay back and fart.
40%
A few times a week. I'd play more, but I'm usually so bloated with chicken wings I can just lay back and fart.
40%
I've got such a boring job I sit around and play all the time while I'm supposed to be working!
No votes
I've got such a boring job I sit around and play all the time while I'm supposed to be working!
No votes
I would love to play all the time, but I [can't] (text in [] censored by moderator due to vulgar language)
5%
I would love to play all the time, but I [can't] (text in [] censored by moderator due to vulgar language)
5%

Total votes: 20

drewm2
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

How much do you play?

Post by drewm2 »

Just curious about how much everyone plays...
Dark-Blood-Hound
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by Dark-Blood-Hound »

If there was a "I play all day" option, I would of voted that. :P
Ravenstar
Trader
Trader

Post by Ravenstar »

I thought I'd use this thread to introduce myself. Only have the game a few days but if yesterday was any indication, how's 10 hours straight po'ed I had to eat and relieve myself :-) I know anything new, at least in my case I tend to overdue it, but this game seems to have endless possibilities.

Being a programmer most of my adult life (not games) I can't help but be impressed, the game is quite amazing, kudos to all involved I'm having a ball. Haven't gotten all that far yet, got a jump drive, upgraded my shields, added a few guided missiles and made some cargo runs (died a couple times) but all and all I don't think I'm doing all that bad.

Thanks to the developers/artists and everyone for what appears to be countless hours of enjoyable free lancing.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Welcome Ravenstar glad that your having fun any problems just post 8)

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2