Only for aiming-practice?

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
To Megatherion
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Only for aiming-practice?

Post by To Megatherion »

I just realized that some of those capships seem to be mere big pieces of metal waiting to be killed.
I was in a system that was full of Aeran Vitiks and those other big ones, the name of which I cannot remember at the moment. As happens when staying in a system for some time, other ships appeared, like LIHW, Andolian and so on who seem to dislike my friends, the Aera, and engage them in combat. Well, I have nothing against a fair fight, but when an ancestor manages to kill one Vitik after another, something must be wrong. At one point I was eye-witness of some minor ship (Dostoevsky I think) that took out an Aera Fighterbarracks all by itself.
So, what do they have those turrets for, if they will be destroyed by some tiny ship?
Worst thing I saw was a Dodo that killed an Areus...with tractor beams and handlasers, or what?
Just like Lot's wife I could never look back

Megatherion - selling YOUR wines all over the Galaxy.
If you're producing wine that deserves the name and need clients in all parts of the universe, be sure to check and call 1-800-MEGATHERION!
Only the best wines - everywhere.
mrcann
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Post by mrcann »

ive seen something like that too - an enemy appears, shoots the target capship which doesnt respond at all and eventually destroys the capship.

ive seen this happenning to aera vs humans and humans vs aera.

also when you shoot a clydesdale it initially responds with turret lasers but after its a bit damaged it stops all laser fire except it starts firing torpedos.

:?