plot fragment

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
Duke Derek
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

plot fragment

Post by Duke Derek »

when i started the game i did that plot thing with Jenek and the crime boss and stuff and then he said something about being free to use all their bases or something.

what did this mean and is this all of a plot there is at the moment (other than the general war that's going on at the moment)
dandandaman
Artisan
Artisan

Post by dandandaman »

Check your faction ratings :-)

Dan
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."
-- Pablo Picasso
Duke Derek
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by Duke Derek »

i'm well into the game now, and i didnt know what they were like beforehand.... :roll:
dandandaman
Artisan
Artisan

Post by dandandaman »

Basically you should be in league with teh pirates (your faction points with them should be well up) ... don't remember what I did to confed, it may or may not have gone down ;-)

Dan
-- Pablo Picasso
TraderVix
Merchant
Merchant

Post by TraderVix »

I did it and my pirate faction points didn't change, course, I had -100 with 47 kills too so that might have had something to do with it :wink:
Only those who are truly insane can define the boundries of sanity, for only they shall go beyond them.
dandandaman
Artisan
Artisan

Post by dandandaman »

hmm...odd...

*sigh* yet another thing to look into

Dan
-- Pablo Picasso
Ryder P. Moses
Daredevil Venturer
Daredevil Venturer

Post by Ryder P. Moses »

Come to think of it, I didn't notice a change either. And I finished the campaign pretty much first thing, so I didn't have any really strong factional affiliations either way at the time.
TraderVix
Merchant
Merchant

Post by TraderVix »

Doesn't *really* bother me too much. Currently, pirates are just like any other enemy so it's not like I feel any guilt about blowing them into the frozen oblivion (not to mention stealing whatever cargo they had :twisted: ). Someday, I hope to at least have the option of negotiations but, I understand if that day doesn't come for a while. Until then, I'll negotiate with my guns IAW Galatic Law 246 Subparagraph A which clearly states: "The party with the better guns, armor & shields will be given full rights, wether expressed or implied to all other vessels and cargo. Unless previously afore mentioned party is a bastard."
Only those who are truly insane can define the boundries of sanity, for only they shall go beyond them.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

hey guys ease dan's angusish :wink: which version was it and if CVS check-out date lets give him a back trail at least.

Enjoy the Choice :)
Ryder P. Moses
Daredevil Venturer
Daredevil Venturer

Post by Ryder P. Moses »

TraderVix
Merchant
Merchant

Post by TraderVix »

Same 0.4.3 Patched with cargo but that's it.