I am not allowed to have tactics

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
Jaxx

I am not allowed to have tactics

Post by Jaxx »

I am not allowed to have tactics because the 2D interface is so fscking slow that the only ship I can have is the llama... can't buy anything else because of the FSCKING SLOW 2D interface! 3D oh that's fine... but is is rendering in the backround sucking up what the 2D iface would use needlessly. WTF why is the 2D iface 0.01 FPS?
Jaxx

Post by Jaxx »

DAMNIT I docked with a kahn... man i wish there was a text Iface... this 2d crap is F U C K I N G slow!!!! WHY???? 3D is FINE. Why the hell is it so damn slow?
Jaxx

Post by Jaxx »

My stays at these damned stations is atleast 5min long each because the 2D interface is INSANELY SLOW. FUCK FUCK FUCK. WHY. No one even believes me. Is the 3D renderer running while the 2D iface is up?
Jaxx

Post by Jaxx »

For EVERY movement (NOT CLICK, MOVEMENT) of the mouse I must wait TEN seconds for it to register and respond.

Can you believe that.
Now 3D is all nice and responsive (good job)... but 2d... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow.
Jaxx

Post by Jaxx »

Btw why can I only buy a jumpdrive for the llama and not any other ship?
What IS this.

THE 2d is soooo DAMNED SLOW.
Jaxx

Post by Jaxx »

I used to play this game 1/2 year ago... now I know why I stopped...
Dead slow 2d.
I can't DO anything in it... well I can but it really takes 5 whole min to do anything.

Why did you make the 2D iface so slow? Is it in java? Python?

Post by Guest »

i believe everyone got it now. one message (which you've already submitted) would have been enough :?

please don't fill the forums with posts like this.
peteyg
Elite
Elite

Post by peteyg »

What version are you using? Older versions had serious performance problems that have since been addressed.

And what are your computer specs and game settings?

Vegastrike In General & Message

Post by Guest »

:D :!: :!: :!:
When it comes to space games I really consider myself a critic. Outstanding Work Guys. Yes Base Loading Is Slow, but think of the launch ! Instantaneous... Very Well Done. If people could put Away their 286's before playing i doubt they would be complaining about performance. ( Except When Opening a jump point: Then my 2200 AMD ATHLON finds itself in lag city as well) I Am a 3d modeller, and i would be proud to have my ships fly and navigate(provided there good enough ) in this game. ( As far as combat goes its a bit like the crow and i Quote " Kaw, Kaw Bang Fuck your Dead! ) Spec rules! ( I compare it closely to LDS technologies employed by iwar 1 and 2. The only things I can hope for improvement : Docking points / dimentions of certain ships. ( Perhaps im a dumbass tryingh to dock somewhere where im not supposed to factionwise) I Have a long wislist, inspired by some of the best features of many space simulators. I would prefer to discuss these directly, perhaps over voice over ip. I Reccomend Skype, and am online most of the time from ( 12 Am to 4 am ). I Take My hat off to the creators of vegastrike, and if any feedback is needed, I would be glad to provide it. Docking/Landing on planets rules. Dont Change a thing. P.S. Atlantis's atmesphere is very cool. ( 2 layer :) Wonderfull. Moneywise, it takes forever to make $$$. I Don't have til im forty to get my hands on a capital class ( fleet ship ), and for all space games this is the principle attraction for me. ( Its why I played IWAR 2 for several years, despite the gaming worlds advances, there are still amazing concepts to be exploited or at least Inspired By. Lastly. Youve Given me a galaxy to explorer that is huge and easy to get lost in ( If not for that wonderfull plot course feature) I Take my hat off to this. Finally Space seems as big as space. Well Will test some more and will post again

Pheedme@vif.com
David Hakim ( On Skype VOip Network : Free )

Post by Guest »

Moneywise, it takes forever to make $$$.
Run booze and foodstuffs to Serinity, and industrial gems and crude metals back to Atlantis. Watch the bling roll in. :)

---FlyByWire