confused by the shops, can't find anything needed

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
aynonymous
Explorer
Explorer

confused by the shops, can't find anything needed

Post by aynonymous »

ok apparently you can upgrade the engines and add auto tracking to weapon mounts of any ship you want, but i've yet to come accross any of those upgrades.
where are they? also i noticed that the dodos has two mounts that don't say what they can carry, whats up with that? i'm playing version 0.5.0 on windows if it helps.
i taught my lil bro combat, setup a server, he gets lama, i get CLYDSDALE!
finaly vengence for all the annoyance lol.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: confused by the shops, can't find anything needed

Post by loki1950 »

They are about just not in the start system though overdrives are available on Atlantis each ship can only take a particular level of upgrade size and mass do count.The mounts on the Dodo are usually tractor beams they are the favoured ship of the Uln who are scavengers after all :wink:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
Gungnir
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by Gungnir »

I believe that Commerce Centers tend to carry autotracking upgrades, so you might try looking for one of those.
~Gungnir
segfault wrote:if I was actually in space I'd totally be throwing on autopilot and relaxing in the back during the trip, sipping space wine and listening (rlaan?) jazz.
Rig: i5 2500k @ 5ghz, 2x OCZ Agility 3 120gb SSD boot drives, AMD Radeon HD 7950 @ 1100/1575 (Catalyst 12.1 Linux and 12.3 Windows), dual-boot Fedora 16 KDE and Windows 7 Pro
aynonymous
Explorer
Explorer

Post by aynonymous »

thanks. it's a shame there's not much in the way quickly finding who stocks what though
echoes91
Trader
Trader

Post by echoes91 »

Basic upgrades on MiningBases, less common at Research and Commerce center, best weapons on military Capships (what? You don't dock on them usually??) and Barracks, best prices on Planets... now find all the rest: VS is a whole universe that waits to be explored and discovered :D
aynonymous
Explorer
Explorer

Post by aynonymous »

thanks, i recently learn't how to read the units.csv when i figured that it was od for a mining base to have so little in the way of raw materials