Is it possible to eliminate a faction, say Aera ?

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
marX
Trader
Trader

Is it possible to eliminate a faction, say Aera ?

Post by marX »

I know its possible to take out structures like commerce center, factory, mining base etc. What I'm asking is, by eliminating those structures and the ships from system to system, is it possible to exterminate a faction ?
Also what happens if I shoot down the ships of a faction continously ?
Does that makes them vulnerable for other factions to conquer ?

ps: Which capships can be bought (apart from the thales and clydesdale which I already have) ?
Psyco Diver 69
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Re: Is it possible to eliminate a faction, say Aera ?

Post by Psyco Diver 69 »

well no cause its hard cause the ships will continue to randomly spawn, I guess its possible to eliminate them from the map, I found out if you blow up their bases in a system and all their ships the system gets taken over by another faction, so I GUESS if you wanted you could blow up every aera base and ship, you could techinically all but take the aera out, other than the random spawns naturally
marX
Trader
Trader

Re: Is it possible to eliminate a faction, say Aera ?

Post by marX »

Psyco Diver 69 wrote:well no cause its hard cause the ships will continue to randomly spawn, I guess its possible to eliminate them from the map, I found out if you blow up their bases in a system and all their ships the system gets taken over by another faction, so I GUESS if you wanted you could blow up every aera base and ship, you could techinically all but take the aera out, other than the random spawns naturally
Yeah....thats what I'm talking about !!