Reputation problems

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
OblivionFade
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Reputation problems

Post by OblivionFade »

So i have been playing the game in a very "peaceful" way. Doing cargo runs and all that, but lately i've done some bounty missions and i suppose that was enough to piss A LOT of people off. So now besides the Uln, even the klkk wanna fry my ass (klkk_citizen)! Maybe i shot one of them accidentally or something... All i know is that my reputation with them is currently -76. Is there anything i can consult to know which are the trust/hatred relationships between factions, so i can fix that huge mess i got myself into? The game isn't clear enough about who hates/likes who and what you should do to raise your rep with different people, so some help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading! Hope someone can help me out :mrgreen:
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: Reputation problems

Post by loki1950 »

You may have to abandon that particular game or only shoot at Luddites for a long time.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
OblivionFade
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Post by OblivionFade »

Actually, the problem ended up solving itself for some reason. I tried to stay out of trouble, did a few cargo runs etc and I don't know how but now even the uln LIKE me. The only people who don't are the dgn and the aera, but there aren't many of them where I'm at now :lol:

However, I'm about to stir things up again. I just bought myself a derivative. Hope i didn't waste that cash =D
Keller
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Keller »

I've noticed you CAN produce some positive feelings if you run missions for a faction. Just find a base or planet within a system controlled by the faction in question and do a mission for a fixer. (not sure if regular missions work too) You'll see an adjustment in their attitude once you finish. (it's never a huge shift, but it DOES help)
Nothing is uninteresting. ;)
CtV
Trader
Trader

Post by CtV »

Best way to improve your reputation in the whoule universe is to blast pirates. I killed about 10 an now everyone except pirates (of course) and uln like me. Even the aera are at +35...
eracc
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by eracc »

CtV wrote:Best way to improve your reputation in the whoule universe is to blast pirates. I killed about 10 an now everyone except pirates (of course) and uln like me. Even the aera are at +35...
Actually the "best way to improve your reputation in the whoule universe" is to hunt Luddites as loki1950 said. Even pirates start to like one after killing lots of Luddites. If I recall correctly the only ones that are still a problem then are ULN, ULN Citizen and Purist Citizen. Why Purist Citizen I have no clue.
http://www.eracc.com/ - Linux, Unix, eComStation (Get rid of proprietary Microsoft and Apple!)
Custom Built, Preloaded PCs, Workstations and Servers - Business, Home and Gamer systems
My custom built Linux Gamer/Personal/Business box: Mageia Linux on - ASUS M4A78, 4GB RAM (Linux "sees" 3.2 GB with a 32-bit kernel), AMD Phenom Quad-core @ 2.6GHz, Radeon X1650 Pro PCIe, "sda" 250GB WD2500AAKS-0, "sdb" 150GB WD1500ADFD-0 (Raptor), "sdc" 150GB WD1500ADFD-0 (Raptor), "sdd" 500GB ST3500418AS, "xfs" file system on all but the / partition which is using "ext4".
CLoneWolf
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Post by CLoneWolf »

eracc wrote:Why Purist Citizen I have no clue.
Easy! Consider Luddites' point of view. Now consider Purists'. Luddites' views can be seen (pun intended :mrgreen: ) as Purists' taken to the extreme, with all the due consequences regarding intolerance and course of action, don't you think?