best ship beholder

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
pepiman
Explorer
Explorer

best ship beholder

Post by pepiman »

This is the best ship in the game,you can take out anything with the lazers,so get
the beholder ship it is a unknown ship
Turbo
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Re: best ship beholder

Post by Turbo »

If by "best" you mean "can inflict the most damage", and by "lazer" you mean the "Unknown Heavy Beam," and by "get" you mean "cheat," then yes that is true. :roll: The beholder is not available for sale anywhere in the game, nor can that weapon be bought or (legitimately) mounted on any ship you can buy. But if you're going to cheat anyway, why not mount the weapon in a Schroedinger, so you get godlike damage, invisibility on demand, high maneuverability, and ludicrous speed all in one package? If I was hosting a multiplayer game, that would be my choice for a "moderator" ship.

Sure, it's fun to destroy anything you want -- for about 20 minutes. :D Then it gets boring. :|
Turbo

There are two speeds in combat: stopped, and as fast as you can go. Unless you run into something, going fast keeps you alive more often than stopping.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: best ship beholder

Post by loki1950 »

If I was hosting a multiplayer game, that would be my choice for a "moderator" ship.
Have you seen Privateer's Dev ship :wink: you can buy it for one credit :D but of course all campaign missions are aborted the sec you buy it :lol: so you can't use to actually play the game.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2