insane aera

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
wanderer
Trader
Trader

Post by wanderer »

as already stated attacking pirates and luddites will improve your standing with other factions but failing that get a goodard and equip it with the best weapons available. i know from experiance that a fully loaded out goodard can vaporise a fleet or area fighters before they have a chance to open fire. I have personaly vaporised over 20 area fighters one after the other in less than 15 seconds while flying a goodard with the best available weapons (disruptors, ion beams ect).

in my game the area are currently p**s off and have gone on a rampage. almost every system from area space to 17-or has been captured and there is a major battle going on in the systems outlining cephid 17.

PS are you sure you're cloaking device is active. press F5 for the external view and if the cloak is active you should only see an outline of your ship. if you are vissible then press "C" to activate the cloak. god knows how many times that thing has saved my life lol
Eat, drink, and be merry... for tomorrow we die!

yesterday we knelt before kings and bowed our necks to emperors,
today we make our stand and,
tomorrow we obay only the truth.
providence2010
Merchant
Merchant

Post by providence2010 »

Ya, I'm sure it was active. That only happens about once every three times I turn on Vega Strike, and they do the zig-zag thing too. However, it doesn't happen any other time, so I can just restart. To answer firecat's question about the pacifier, ya, it really sucked, it probably wasn't the best equipped thing on the planet, but I could still fly circles/kick the crap out of it with my llama. My rlaan fighter works extremely well now though. In fact, I'm trying to build a fleet, where I have a custom mule and rlaan fighter. I think they need to make it so that when you dock with one of your own ships, you simply go to the helm of that ship. Being able to get missions from myself is kinda akward, yet also handy. I also think there should be a specific button to launch ships, instead of just dump cargo. Sometimes I notice I've dropped some of my regular cargo, which makes me mad.
FireCat
Trader
Trader

Post by FireCat »

providence2010 wrote:My rlaan fighter works extremely well now though.
By the way. In which system you was find rlaan's fighter? I cannot find them even on rlaan's fighters barracks (docking with that barrack was drive me crazy anyway :) ).
CUL8R!
FireCat
klauss
Elite
Elite

Post by klauss »

Try a Rlaan Star Fortress. But it will drive you even more crazy.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe
smbarbour
Fearless Venturer
Fearless Venturer

Post by smbarbour »

I have no problem flying into the Rlaan star fortress (hereafter refered to as "a paper bag").

It's trying to find my way out of "a paper bag" that I have trouble with.

:roll: :lol:
I've stopped playing. I'm waiting for a new release.

I've kicked the MMO habit for now, but if I maintain enough money for an EVE-Online subscription, I'll be gone again.
klauss
Elite
Elite

Post by klauss »

Hehe. That's utterly true.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe