New Wiki entries: Gameplay Tactics and Cheats

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
pyramid
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

New Wiki entries: Gameplay Tactics and Cheats

Post by pyramid »

When reviewing this forum I noticed that many useful questions and recommendations are repeating over again. On the other hand I could find no manual page going deeper into the topic of game play tactics. Having recently started to play myself (and enjoying it a lot, especially the extraordinary attention given to the flight model), I started reading through various threads and found many interesting and important answers a new player might have. So I have decided to put them together in the form of two new wiki pages as far as they are not already included in the wiki, be it in the FAQ, the various manual sections, or the database:
* http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/wiki/ ... ay_Tactics
* http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/wiki/Manual:Cheats

The pages are compilations of tips and tricks from this forum. Currently I am through reading threads back to May 2007 and will continue this endeavor, though many things might have changed from the last release to 0.5.0 beta and beyond. Next step will be scanning the user help forum and including the juice out of it.

Hope you find it useful, too.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Thx pyramid save me some two finger typing :wink: would have done it my self but wiki markup is not one of my skills :oops:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
pyramid
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

Post by pyramid »

C'mon, wiki markup is easier than navigating a full Llama without any upgrades. :roll:
Anyway, I guess my second profession in the VS universe, after merchant, will be a "space scribe". Going to develop the wiki a bit more (besides planetary and other art as well). And hope that I'm not promising too much...