Confessions of a n00b

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
deibido
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Confessions of a n00b

Post by deibido »

So I just started playing not too long ago and this will be my report of my experience with VS.

Things I have discovered:

1. Making over 100,000Cr to take out a Rlaan civilian Cap ship is so totally NOT worth the headache. I would rather screw the Mob on a deal then do that again.

2. Killing Pirates makes Everyone happy...except pirates

and luddites

3. Killing Luddites makes everyone happy...except luddites

and pirates

4. The Uln just don't matter. Seriously, what are those ridiculous little fools doing? Are Uln like evolved Lemmings or something? I gave you a chance to run away, now DIE!!!

5. Buying a Goddard does not mean it is a good idea to storm an Aera Starfortress alone. You only FEEL invincible.

6.Luddites have a very short memory. I have murdered 35 redeemers and somehow currently have a +100 relationship with them. I guess they REALLY don't like the Shapers.

7. You can commit ANY crime against nature and be forgiven, just as long as your apology includes lots of exploding Pirates. Those Homeland Admonishers stopped shooting and started saluting again and it only cost me 10,000 energy bolt rounds.

8. Pressing 1 a bunch of times is totally lame. Just kill everything in range that opens fire on you. If what is firing on you happens to be Rlaan Civvie refer to #1.

9. Purist space is nice. Sol Sector is crowded. I feel like I'm on Battlestar Galactica, looking for signs that say "Earth this way in 6 light years"

10. I don't want to use a Java Map utility. Having no idea where I'm going makes it more fun.

11. I SOOOOO want that Purist GTIO. Totally Hotness with racing stripes and all that. Where do they sell those mammajahambos?

12. Just because I bought a Dostoevsky once does not mean I will ever see one for sale again.

13. Naming ships after my favorite authors makes me want them even if they do look like fleas... and die like them too.

14. I can't find ships named after my favorite authors for sale ANYWHERE.

15. I still want the GTIO.

more to follow...
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: par for the course since you see the GTIO i assume that you are running the svn version it's not buyable ATM you will need to do the save file hack and add the blank GTIO file to your fleet in the serialized_xml folder savefilefolder.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
Dark-Blood-Hound
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by Dark-Blood-Hound »

You said what are the Uln up to..? Well I think they were involved with the "Ancients" and I hate purists.. -_-