Where to find the Goddard?

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
VegaObscura
Explorer
Explorer

Where to find the Goddard?

Post by VegaObscura »

As the topic describes, I would like to know where to find the Goddard. Yes I know it's costly (2.7 mil if another poster was correct). I already have 2.6 mil saved up and it's quite easy for me to get cash, I have a Mule and know about the trel meth system (found about it before I read about it on here). Now before I get too far off topic, I need to know where to buy the Goddard. If possible, specify information as specific as possible, I would rather know exactly where something is even if I have to go a long way to get it than wander around until I find something close. For example, give me the exact planet name, it's system, and it's sector, as opposed to something like "most ice planets". But of course I'm not demanding this, any input would be greatly appreciated, notice I said "if possible".

Thanks in advance ^^
Vega Obscura
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

@VegaObcura finding a peticular ship type is kinda random what works for me will not for you because each game has a randomly created systems so every game is different that said try relay,refinery,and starfortresses stations and trantor case planets.good luck.

Enjoy the Choice :)
VegaObscura
Explorer
Explorer

Post by VegaObscura »

Thanks loki. As you can probably tell, I havn't completely figured out which parts of this game are static and which parts are dynamic. Someone else said that a perticular ship (the only purchasable capship, I believe) could only be found on 4 different planets (earth's moon, new detroit, and a couple of others). But to get back on topic, basically what I have to do is just go to random planets correct? If I go to an oceanic planet and it's not there, does that mean that it won't be at any of the oceanic planet's, etc? Thanks for helping.

Vega Obscura
Spaceman Spliff
Trader
Trader

Post by Spaceman Spliff »

I've seen Milspec Goddards in the Fighter Barracks at Cephid 17 and in a Starfortress at Enyo. Don't know if it's system specific or anything, but checking out military installations would be a good start.
CoffeeBot
Intrepid Venturer
Intrepid Venturer

Post by CoffeeBot »

I recall seeing them fairly frequently at military-style bases. Usually in confed-friendly areas. They're never in high quantity, but, well, you only want one, right?
VegaObscura
Explorer
Explorer

Post by VegaObscura »

Thanks a lot, I am now the proud owner of a Goddard =)

Special thanks to Spaceman Spliff because the Fighter Baracks at Cephid 17 was exactly where I found it =)

Now to get the Ox.