HELP!!!

Post your best tactics and strategies for getting the big bux in Vega Strike
cyka
Explorer
Explorer

HELP!!!

Post by cyka »

How can i get past any point in the game without incuring some kind of bounty... i've tried just trading, doesn't work.

Some luddite attacks me, THEN they die and then i get a bounty on my head after jsut 1 kill.

WHy is this game so unfair, one kill incures ano armada of an ionnfinate number of ships to which i ahve no possible chance of survival

I have a llama and no large amount of money to upgrade it.. i;ve only jsut started the game and habvn't even broke 30.000 credits yet,

any ideas on how to make the game not impossible as it's really driving me mad and i'm starting to not want to play as it's just too stuipdly impossible

P.S i'm not in anyway bad, just sheer numbers are over powering me. i can kill an OX class ship in my llama, yes it takes time but i can do it...
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

I have a feeling that the faction relations system rewrite will make that a bit more amenable not sure when it will happen :wink: but it's on the to-do list :D along with the mission system as well.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
Starship_Gunner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Starship_Gunner »

Haler cyka, welcome to vegastrike. try a bit of "tweaking" in your .vegastrike/serialized_xml folder and look up your Llama.begin.csv file . Open it with Microsoft Excel and look for the columns for armor. replace the numbers up to the amount you want(an 8-digit armor rating works for me) close the file ,Excel will prompt you to save, say yes. a message may tell you about some changes in the file's formating but just proceed and save and exit excel. when you restart the game you wont notice anything diffrent but your ship can take alot more punishment than a planet. oh by the way, dont repair your ship, it replaces your armor with weaker stock plating.
custombycrunch
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Post by custombycrunch »

Starship_Gunner wrote:Haler cyka, welcome to vegastrike. try a bit of "tweaking" in your .vegastrike/serialized_xml folder and look up your Llama.begin.csv file . Open it with Microsoft Excel and look for the columns for armor. replace the numbers up to the amount you want(an 8-digit armor rating works for me) close the file ,Excel will prompt you to save, say yes. a message may tell you about some changes in the file's formating but just proceed and save and exit excel. when you restart the game you wont notice anything diffrent but your ship can take alot more punishment than a planet. oh by the way, dont repair your ship, it replaces your armor with weaker stock plating.
My solution to that little problem (once I learned how to edit those files) was to up the shields.... X a 1000 :D They don't go away when you repair, and it seems to have uped my weapons power at the same time :twisted: ... I can take out a Gleaner in about 30 seconds with just guns.

PS. You have to do the same to the reactor and the main capacitor or the shields take a 1000 times longer to come on :oops: