Thank You! This is a great game... Finally, Whew...

Mods set in/based on the Vega Strike Universe. Black Paralysis, Fleet Commander, Pax Imperium: The Gathering, and others
alanmartin046
Explorer
Explorer

Thank You! This is a great game... Finally, Whew...

Post by alanmartin046 »

Ever since I was young I've always been fascinated by space and other science fiction stuff and and I am a pretty avid fan of space strategy/rpg/sim games / most of the games I have are space sims like freelancer / Iwar 1 and 2 / freespace 1 and 2 and the sort but unfortunately these games cost a lot of money here in the philippines had to sacrifice a lot to get them. anyway I was hoping that an open sourced version of these games will come out, that way the game will have the chance to constantly develop with all the talents around pitching in for the game. Oh by the way I just got the game last night when somehow came across your website I immediately downloaded it. Hopefully after playing the game and getting to know it better, I'd like to help out a bit if I can, maybe submit a suggestion or two but anyway thanks for a great game. I'll be in touch, after I play the game that is... :D
There is no other place like the void of space...
hellcatv
Developer
Developer

Post by hellcatv »

awesome:-)
Vega Strike Lead Developer
http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/
Du Toit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Du Toit »

I have another space game:Project Freedom.