Mercenary

Data on the Delta transport

Post by Beowulf »

maximum speed: 56 m/s
maximum forward acceleration: 2.54 m/s^2
maximum deceleration: 9.33 m/s^2
maximum roll rate: 27.7 degrees/s
maximum yaw/patch rate: 45 degrees/s
armament: four lasers, four ion cannons, two proton torpedo launchers with five torpedoes each
shields: 80 SBD
hull: 40 RU
length: 20 m
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way, will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Beowulf
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by Beowulf »

Model is done, now I have to texture it...
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way, will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Speedator
Just a tourist with a frag'd nav console
Just a tourist with a frag'd nav console

Post by Speedator »

Well, the model needs to be a little(maybe only a little) bit more detailed.
Btw: Is that transporter meant? http://pages.infinit.net/jfp/swgallery/ ... SPORT.html
Beowulf
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by Beowulf »

Yes, it's precisely that one. I didn't even know this transport came up anywhere else beside the computer games. And yes, it does need a lot more detail but the drafts I used to make this model was pretty low detail as well. Anyway, I've redone the model today in blender and will probably add more details tomorrow...
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Beowulf
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by Beowulf »

Here's the new model for the transport. This time with a little more details, modelled in blender.
Grand Admiral Thrawn
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Looking good now for the fun part unwrapping and texturing.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2