Star system map

Discuss the Vega Wars mod(s) for the Vega Strike Engine

Moderator: hurleybird

Agent556
Trader
Trader

Star system map

Post by Agent556 »

well, if you guys ARE still working on this mod, heres a huge star space map...

arno
Hunter
Hunter

Re: Star system map

Post by arno »

Agent556 wrote:well, if you guys ARE still working on this mod, heres a huge star space map...

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/map.html
arno
Hunter
Hunter

Post by arno »

That's a great work, man ! :shock:
MamiyaOtaru
Privateer

Post by MamiyaOtaru »

It should be noted that SuperShadow is a bit of a charlatan who has no problems making stuff up and/or ripping it off from elsewhere. The map came originally from nav-computer (check it here, or visit their homepage to get system and sector maps too), where it is more comprehensive and in better quality.
Darth TREKSTER
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Is this mod still being worked on?

Post by Darth TREKSTER »

Is this mod still being worked on? I have ALWAYS wanted a Elite Meets Star Wars type game/mod. I really hope it is still a WIP, If I can help in any way,
I am good with sound editing and I can use lightwave and truespace to some degree.
Gentelmen we are debating in a Vacuum,

Let's go get some answers.
James T. Kirk
-=TRÉKSTER=-
Nysss
Just a tourist with a frag'd nav console

Post by Nysss »

If this project is still being worked on at all, I'm willing to do what I can to help... I'm just learning programming, so I'm not real good at it yet( :oops: ), but I have blueprints of almost (if not) every ship in the star wars universe.

Anyway, if it is still alive, just drop me a line, point me in a direction, and I'll do my best. 8)
arno
Hunter
Hunter

Post by arno »

MamiyaOtaru wrote:It should be noted that SuperShadow is a bit of a charlatan who has no problems making stuff up and/or ripping it off from elsewhere. The map came originally from nav-computer (check it here, or visit their homepage to get system and sector maps too), where it is more comprehensive and in better quality.
@MamiyaOtaru :
Hi !
All but your Supershadow links are dead. I'm really interested in having the new ones whenever you have them.
Nysss

Post by Nysss »

arno wrote:
MamiyaOtaru wrote:It should be noted that SuperShadow is a bit of a charlatan who has no problems making stuff up and/or ripping it off from elsewhere. The map came originally from nav-computer (check it here, or visit their homepage to get system and sector maps too), where it is more comprehensive and in better quality.
@MamiyaOtaru :
Hi !
All but your Supershadow links are dead. I'm really interested in having the new ones whenever you have them.
The links all work for me...
arno
Hunter
Hunter

Post by arno »

Nysss wrote: The links all work for me...
They didn't when I post my message ! :oops:

Excellent map ! :D