HELP i need somebody help ahh im not going into song

Discuss the Vega Wars mod(s) for the Vega Strike Engine

Moderator: hurleybird

bru1ser
Trader
Trader

HELP i need somebody help ahh im not going into song

Post by bru1ser »

hi im kinda new and i was wondering if there is any way to replace current ships in the game with different meshes (hint hint: perferably star wars meshes) and if so where can i get those meshes? PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE I HAVENT HAD MY STARWARS FIX SINCE KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC CAME OUT!!!! IM GOING CRAZY
"What a piece of junk!"
"She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."
?Luke Skywalker and Han Solo
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: HELP i need somebody help ahh im not going into song

Post by loki1950 »

Welcome bru1ser that is the point of this mod of the VS engine but there has not been much activity for a long while now :( so i am not sure of it's status but IIRC there already several ships that have made the transition into the the mod.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
bru1ser
Trader
Trader

Post by bru1ser »

im kinda new to the whole program and moding thing so you are pretty much just replacing the meshes and the names for current sectors,planets,bases and ships?
"What a piece of junk!"
"She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."
bru1ser
Trader
Trader

Post by bru1ser »

i guess what im trying to say is coulding you just release a starwars ship pack and have a way to install it into the game without the dificult procedures?
"What a piece of junk!"
MC707
Venturer
Venturer

Post by MC707 »

I strongly wish I could help. I love Star Wars as well as Vega Strike, so I feel pretty damn bad about the SW+VS universe dying like that. :cry:
My Machine: OS: Ubuntu 8.10 (intrepid) 64 bit in a 500GB Maxtor HD @ 7200 RPM, Windows Vista PsyChoses Edition 2009 32 bit in a 500GB Samsung HD @ 7200 RPM CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz GPU: nVidia GeForce 9400 GT @ 1024 MB RAM: 3891 MB
Earthlings|The End of the Internet?|FreeWebsite
bru1ser
Trader
Trader

Post by bru1ser »

i say we kick this project into high gear and get anyone on the forums with any expierince to help (the ones that want to that is) truefully i think we should take one project at a time that way they get done and people can enjoy them
"What a piece of junk!"
MC707
Venturer
Venturer

Post by MC707 »

If you are really (and I mean really) interested and devoted to kicking this project to high gear, then you got my support. 8) Well, I love starwars and I think I could do some cool 3d models. :wink: I hope more ppl are willing to help us out! :)
My Machine: OS: Ubuntu 8.10 (intrepid) 64 bit in a 500GB Maxtor HD @ 7200 RPM, Windows Vista PsyChoses Edition 2009 32 bit in a 500GB Samsung HD @ 7200 RPM CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz GPU: nVidia GeForce 9400 GT @ 1024 MB RAM: 3891 MB
Earthlings|The End of the Internet?|FreeWebsite
bru1ser
Trader
Trader

Post by bru1ser »

well thats one person who else is in????? :|
"What a piece of junk!"
bru1ser
Trader
Trader

Post by bru1ser »

just so you know i may be starting a new forum to see who all is supporting the project
"What a piece of junk!"