Will you be assimilated?

Discuss the Star Trek mod(s) for the Vega Strike Engine

Moderators: tillias, Jennos, peteyg

Nano_Lite
Hunter
Hunter

Will you be assimilated?

Post by Nano_Lite »

Do you guys have a good Borg Cube ship model? If not, I'd be happy to make one for you.

Step 1: Start up Wings 3D
Step 2: Make a cube and scale it to be big.
Step 3: Get a trekno-borg texture off of the internet
Step 4: DONE!

Lol just kidding....I mean, a textured cube would be a rudimentary thing, like a Level of Detail, but it's gotta be a bit more complex than that...anyway, I just wanna make sure you all get assimilated. :shock:

lol Just kidding..again.
BE GOOD.
Tseng
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Tseng »

Couldn't you just texture it with actual freeze frame images from the show? I'm shure they've shown eneogh in the various shows and films to get all sides textured.
“Keep your pace steady through the haze, lest you step on the heels of your future self or trip up the self a moment behind you.
Nano_Lite
Hunter
Hunter

Post by Nano_Lite »

hmm....might not wanna go down that route....I'm sure that a simple textured cube would definitely be an LOD, but I don't think that it'll cut it for when it's very close to you(which won't be too long :twisted: )

Before long, you'll see all the pipes+paperclips n' stuff in your rearview, and hear billions of voices chant the good ol' borg hail.

We are the borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

And, for those of you who speak spanish:

Somos el borg. Baje sus protectores y entregue sus naves. Su cultura se adaptará para mantenernos. La resistencia es vana.

Have fun being assimilated, people :twisted:
BE GOOD.
tillias
Black Hole Hunter

Borgs

Post by tillias »

Well, Borg Collective is very important and we will prepare some ships very carefully for VegaTrek.
I'm planning to add Cube, Sphere, Diamond, Obelisk, Pyramid, Tactical

As for texturing and some other modeling stuffage -- don't worry about it;)
The only great painass for VegaTrek is playbalacing :)
God bless you!
Nano_Lite
Hunter
Hunter

Post by Nano_Lite »

Good luck with those ships! :D Btw, I seemed to have trouble downloading vega trek.....so.........if anybody has tips...........thank you.
BE GOOD.