Targ Collective's Autotracking Turrets Pack - Release-Ready!

Discuss the Wing Commander Series and find the latest information on the Wing Commander Universe privateer mod as well as the standalone mod Wasteland Incident project.
targ collective
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by targ collective »

Great! Thanks Chuck. With a bit of luck we should get some more expertise from the rest of the community to help you with this.
targ collective
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

(I know double posts aren't exactly good manners, but there's simply no better way to ping everyone watching this thread than posting.)

Chuck, I've thought on the whole prohibited upgrades thing and I've come up with an alternate system that would be even better, but would make matters harder for you. So how we tackle this is really up to you.

As a possibility, adding a new prefix ingame (like Locked_ for example) to items, which locks them by default, would streamline matters when combined with an allowable_upgrades column. I don't know how much luck you've had with this though. Worth pursuing?
chuck_starchaser
Elite
Elite

Post by chuck_starchaser »

Haven't done much at all; busy with other things. I need to get a fresh svn; my svn compiles but doesn't work, even disabling all my changes. I'll see if I can do that tonight.
targ collective
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Well, keep plugging away Chuck! My patched unit.csvs are just waiting on that .exe now (chances are I'll need to update them for a new PU version first though), so no pressure, eh? :P