Needs FIXED !!!

Discuss the Wing Commander Series and find the latest information on the Wing Commander Universe privateer mod as well as the standalone mod Wasteland Incident project.
Quixotal
Trader
Trader

Needs FIXED !!!

Post by Quixotal »

This issue with being attacked while on a base or planet needs to be fixed!

1) If you are doing missions for Layla (Privateer game plot) The Mining Base
is being attacked by Militia (constantly by the way things went carrying out 2 missions for Layla). If you attack the militia you will be constantly attacked by them afterwards, on planet or off

2) While doing the 2nd mission for Layla I arrived at N Constantinople unscathed, yet while I was restocking missles etc, I was attacked and blown up on launch pad. From that point on I could not access the Missions computer, could not access the repair depot computer, and could not buy a new ship from the sales area. I had to do a <ctrl>, <alt>, <del> to get out of the game in order to shut it down...It took up 100% of system processes and took forever to kill it!!!!!

regards, Quixotal :evil: :P
Last edited by Quixotal on Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ace123
Lead Network Developer
Lead Network Developer

Post by ace123 »

Hmm, interesting.

You couldn't launch your ship either (click on the launch pad where your ship used to be)?
I thought you used to be able to quit from the base...
I guess you might not be able to any more if you can't access any mission computers, now that the keyboard is locked while in the base.

I guess it's not very common, since I have never died in a base.
spiritplumber
Developer
Developer

Post by spiritplumber »

My Moral Code:
- The only sin is to treat people as if they were things.
- Rules were made for people, not the other way around.
- Don't deceive. Real life is complicated enough.
- If all else fails, smash stuff.