WCU ship credits

Discuss the Wing Commander Series and find the latest information on the Wing Commander Universe privateer mod as well as the standalone mod Wasteland Incident project.
z30
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

WCU ship credits

Post by z30 »

Hello all, we've been porting over WCU ships into Privateer and I'd like to give full credit to the modellers,designers, testers of these ships once our new patch for the user mod comes out. Would anyone have a list of who these people are for the ff. models?

Ferret
Hornet
Raptor

I've dropped Spirit a note on the Cutlass since its a brand new ship and I'm not quite sure what she wanted to do with it. I'd like to make sure that the faction where it's going to fits the background lore she prepared for it.

Thanks for the wonderful ships - PR will be the richer for it :)
klauss
Elite
Elite

Post by klauss »

AFAIK, those (unless you used the new hornet WIP) were taken from the original games themselves, and ported to VS by Spiritplumber.

So... credits would be due to their respective creators or more simply Origin for making them, and Spirit for converting them.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe
z30
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

Post by z30 »

klauss wrote:AFAIK, those (unless you used the new hornet WIP) were taken from the original games themselves, and ported to VS by Spiritplumber.

So... credits would be due to their respective creators or more simply Origin for making them, and Spirit for converting them.
Thank you very much, I had no idea she did all that work.

I'm looking forward to using DualJoe's new Hornet once it's ready.