wcjunction domain for sale?

Discuss the Wing Commander Series and find the latest information on the Wing Commander Universe privateer mod as well as the standalone mod Wasteland Incident project.
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

wcjunction domain for sale?

Post by pheonixstorm »

Sadly looks that way.. If anyone has a copy of the phpbb2 pu forums (with sql data) we can move it over to the wcuniverse sf project page. There is a ton of information about the engine that I would hate to see lost that is alid for not only PPU but VS and its other mods as well.

Anyway... guess its time to consolodate the WC mods and get some new svn branches setup on the other project page... as well as some serious housecleaning over there. :( :cry:
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
klauss
Elite
Elite

Re: wcjunction domain for sale?

Post by klauss »

I had made a backup, but it's on 1&1 servers. If chuck still has access to that backup (may be, I don't know), it's doable. If not, I think I have a backup on DVD, but it's old.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe
ermo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by ermo »

*bump*

Has chuck moved on to bigger and better things? I suppose my hiatus didn't help any (I only just got my VS/PU toy box up and running again, though I'd been meaning to do so since late february).
Privateer: Wing Commander Universe -- the continuation of chuck_starchaser's Privateer: Parallel Universe mod.
klauss
Elite
Elite

Post by klauss »

He's been very busy with RL lately, the site was up while I could service it, but since I lost the credentials on a paranoid attack (shredded files with passwords at my old job before quitting), I couldn't anymore, and neither chuck, and... well... things ensued.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe