Questions from a campaign writer

The most appropriate place for Questions, Queries, and Quandaries regarding the nature of the Vega Strike universe and its past, present, or future history. Home to the occasional unfortunate RetCon.
Baerwulf
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Questions from a campaign writer

Post by Baerwulf »

I am currently working on a campaign for vegastrike and I had a few questions regrading the Vegastrike univers and it's inhabitants. I'll try not to spill too much about the campaign though :twisted:

Very terse campaign synopsis: Deucalion, after completing the intro campaign with a win to the Agent is given an opportunity to join the Confederacy Military's "Special Projects" division and assist in some research on some of the ancients ( or a TWHON race? )

Question 1: One of the enemy factions I am considering is a religeous sect of the Uln. What would be a suitable naming convention for the uln (language alliteration / ships / subfaction / persons' names ?) I was considering using the name of the "Order of Ul'Krrekkkn" for the particular Uln faction involved.

Question 2: Personality synopsis for Deucalion?
(I think I am making him too cynical)

Question 3: Broad Deucalion story overview / direction / guidance notes?
what directions should the Deucalion story be taking?

Question 4: Rlaan - Human relations? I gather that the rlaan will cooperate with confed when it suits them (i.e. against the aera). What are their goals and objectives. At a piont in this campaign I intend to have some joint SP/Rlaan missions (Rlaan Briin perhaps?). Cooperation between the two will be based more on the idea of common objective followed by a double cross than any real altruism between the two.

Thanks
grendel0226
Merchant
Merchant

Post by grendel0226 »

For Deucalian's personality, a cynical, sacrastic and somewhat humorous approach might be good. That's sort of how I imagined the protagonist in that situation, anyways.
jackS
Minister of Information
Minister of Information

Post by jackS »

FYI to readers, original poster and I have been corresponding via e-mail concerning query - e-mail content is spoiler-laden, and hence kept off the board (in case anyone was wondering).