History of the Andolians

The most appropriate place for Questions, Queries, and Quandaries regarding the nature of the Vega Strike universe and its past, present, or future history. Home to the occasional unfortunate RetCon.
SGCharest
Merchant
Merchant

History of the Andolians

Post by SGCharest »

After going through the database and wiki, I don't see much background on the Andolians. For some reason they intrigue me, so I would like to do a background story on them, including the backstory and details of their attack on the K'lkk. I'll post it here for comment before I add it to the wiki.

If anyone has any suggestions, especially based on their gaming, please let me know here. Thanks in advance.
klauss
Elite
Elite

Post by klauss »

Make sure you check its history entry

Not much, but often goes unnoticed.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe
Silverain
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

Post by Silverain »

Check around (if you haven't already) through various threads in the forum for background history (both Andolian specific and general histories) as well.

Probably best to post here in the forums first, as JackS (Minister of Information) will need to check the information, then it can be entered into the wiki.
THOUGHT CRIME! [points finger] THOUGHT CRIME!
jackS
Minister of Information
Minister of Information

Re: History of the Andolians

Post by jackS »

SGCharest wrote: For some reason they intrigue me, so I would like to do a background story on them, including the backstory and details of their attack on the K'lkk.
If you're under the impression that the Andolians attacked the Klk'k, clearly, you're a little confused. Look for a fair number of updates to the wiki to occur over the next month. This will hopefully ameliorate the informational paucity issues slightly.
SGCharest
Merchant
Merchant

Attack on the Light Bringers

Post by SGCharest »

I misspoke. I understand that the Andolians attacked the Lightbearers when they discovered that they were enslaving the Klk'k. I am a bit confused, though, since I stumbled across a doc saying that the Andolians have a major dislike of the Spaceborn, also. But I am old and tend to hallucinate.

I'll send you my outline privately for you to consider. Or if there are some outlines you'd like fleshed out, I could do that also.

sgc
jackS
Minister of Information
Minister of Information

Re: Attack on the Light Bringers

Post by jackS »

SGCharest wrote: I am a bit confused, though, since I stumbled across a doc saying that the Andolians have a major dislike of the Spaceborn, also. But I am old and tend to hallucinate.
I'm going to have to chalk that one up to a hallucination, unless you can show me the document in question, as that's A) not the case and B) would be quite odd given that it's not hard to find documents mentioning the fact that all significant communities of Spaceborn are in habitats in Andolian Protectorate space.
I'll send you my outline privately for you to consider. Or if there are some outlines you'd like fleshed out, I could do that also.

sgc
Sure, feel free to send away. E-mail the ministerofinformation account at gmail.com