Nice references, though...

The most appropriate place for Questions, Queries, and Quandaries regarding the nature of the Vega Strike universe and its past, present, or future history. Home to the occasional unfortunate RetCon.
OtroPirao
Star Pilot
Star Pilot
Location: Navia, Asturias, Spain, European Union, Earth, Sol, MW

Nice references, though...

Post by OtroPirao »

I've found: (sure there are a lot more) well, Armstrong, Aldrin, Sheppard, Grissom...(ofcourse Galileo, Newton, Hawking, Arquimedes...), Titov, Kasparov :) ...Niven, Pournelle,(and Alderson, Padre,... yeah)...Zelazny, Haldeman, Brown, Harrison (Harry? sure) Crichton :? Spielberg...(and Lukas?), Hyperion...Sagan... Ellison, Heinlein,... Pohl...... and Clarke! ... hum... hum...
errr ...ehem..., where, by Azazel :evil: ,where is Asimov???? have I missed him?
If poor Isaac gets up from his tomb or his ashes I don't know, and see that Pohl is, Heinlein is, omg Clarke is, and Isaac is NOT, his face would turn all the rainbow colours, and he even could send Dannel Olivaw to erradicate all above mentioned worlds!

Right, at least there are a lot of Trantor class :roll:

I would agree with to exclude Einstein. Sorry Albert , we need the SPEC you know
coppercore
Explorer
Explorer

Post by coppercore »

AND PLEASE PLEASE don't forget Tesla. Nikola Tesla, the man who REALLY invented the radio, along with AC power that we use today, and the inventor of the almighty Tesla Coil...
Halleck
Elite
Elite

Post by Halleck »

What? I thought Tesla was an advocate of DC...
jackS
Minister of Information
Minister of Information

Post by jackS »

Halleck wrote:What? I thought Tesla was an advocate of DC...
Oh no, certainly not - Edison was the DC evangelist. Edison went so far as to try to scare people that AC was horribly dangerous by making sure that the first electric chairs used AC instead of DC.
Halleck
Elite
Elite

Post by Halleck »

Gotcha.
Ampersand
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Ampersand »

Also Drake, who did that equation to work out how much intelligent life there was in the universe.
Richard