list of iconography please!

The most appropriate place for Questions, Queries, and Quandaries regarding the nature of the Vega Strike universe and its past, present, or future history. Home to the occasional unfortunate RetCon.
strangelet
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

list of iconography please!

Post by strangelet »

i would very much like a cohesive gallery of iconography - the emblems and insignia of the races... how much exists? if you put it all up i could make a web site for standardisation of iconography etc...
- - above and beyond - -
peteyg
Elite
Elite

Post by peteyg »

That would be a very handy thing to have. I think the closest thing that exists is the logo directory in the data dir... unfortunately a lot of factions have identical logos.
jackS
Minister of Information
Minister of Information

Post by jackS »

peteyg wrote:That would be a very handy thing to have. I think the closest thing that exists is the logo directory in the data dir... unfortunately a lot of factions have identical logos.
we don't have a definitive set at the moment, I'll add this to my ToDo list. I'll upload sketches when I have the chance.
peteyg
Elite
Elite

Post by peteyg »

With sketches to go off of, it wouldn't take long at all for an artist to Photoshop up some cool iconography for the different factions.

Post by Guest »

that would be sweet. do like, an icon, and a sub-insignia and we can make up diferent variations "like" those