The Uln again

The most appropriate place for Questions, Queries, and Quandaries regarding the nature of the Vega Strike universe and its past, present, or future history. Home to the occasional unfortunate RetCon.
Dawe
Merchant
Merchant

The Uln again

Post by Dawe »

Following up on abysswolf's massive input on the slow but ever ongoing development of the VS lore. I started to think about redoing some of the small bits and pieces I did with the Uln.

The main thing was that the Uln are incapable of drinking any liquid as they absorb those needs through their breathing holes on their bodies. Thus creating the need for the Uln to be in a humid environment or with a air humidifier.
Further they quite often add some intoxicating substance in their vapours or prefer some special scents.

I think it would create a fun setting for building up e.g. Uln bases and planets to visit, as it would be something of an experience to visit their habitats with their humidity and potentially foul smells.

Anyone active here before the summer may recognise this... it disapeared in the crash... along with my attempts to create an ounce of order in the wiki..
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: The Uln again

Post by loki1950 »

And I imagine that their atmosphere suits might be leaky :mrgreen: as well so approaching some Uln garbage hauler as he/she does their shopping at some base may also lead to some discomfort.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2