How many missiles can I carry?

The most appropriate place for Questions, Queries, and Quandaries regarding the nature of the Vega Strike universe and its past, present, or future history. Home to the occasional unfortunate RetCon.
echoes91
Trader
Trader

How many missiles can I carry?

Post by echoes91 »

I'm not sure if it's the right section or if someone already talked about this, i didn't find it... I noticed that a Dost have one single missile slot (light-medium-heavy-special) that can be filled with up to 48 dumb missiles. My Derivative has got 4 slots (light-medium-special) but each can be filled only with 6 dumbs. Is there a reason for this? And, more important, where do i read those numbers before buyin' a ship? :?
Thank you!
TBeholder
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

Re: How many missiles can I carry?

Post by TBeholder »

N = mount volume (see the ship's specs in data/units/units.csv) / missile ammo volume (see the missile's specs in data/weapon_list.xml)
If volume is omitted for the mount, 1 missile. As such, there may be differences between common ship variants and milspec.
"Two Eyes Good, Eleven Eyes Better." -Michele Carter
echoes91
Trader
Trader

Re: How many missiles can I carry?

Post by echoes91 »

Thank you very much!
It would be nice if this could be found in an easier place, like ship's doc/wiki or, even better, the main ship's description inside the game :D