Space-Liner

This is the location for all mods to collaborate. Anyone making or planning their own mod should post help requests, screen shots and news here.

Moderators: Omega, tillias, Mod Contributor

charlieg
Elite Mercenary
Elite Mercenary

Post by charlieg »

That texture looks wrong. Also, have you tried adding more detail to the ship - a high-detail LOD?
G3David
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by G3David »

Feel free to take it and change the textures, change the shape, do whatever you want with it, but give me some credit..i have not been able to work with it much becuase of school...but feel free to do whatever you want with the design..
Excuse me sir, can you tell me how to get to Omicron Persei 8?
My Website|Please do not click here
G3David
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by G3David »

i go and mod halo for a year, i come back and now my star-liner won't work with the new version, okay, someone is gonna have to update me :?
like the new features and reflective per pixel shading(which my halo won't do on my 2002 ibook) whoever did that shading algorythm did better than bungie :-D
also i now have cinema 4d so i cna do a betture model of it, but for tha tone i was keeping it low Poly count for my comp, no longer needed heh...well same comp, just you guys made it more efficient wooo
Halleck
Elite
Elite

Post by Halleck »

You might want to brush up on the wiki...
HowTo: Add Ships is a good place to start.
G3David
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Clarafacaation

Post by G3David »

allow me to clarify, i mean teh new model format, the .xbfm or something, it used to be all .xmesh, and in the wiki, it still says xmesh, everything else that's in the wiki, i already know. belevie me, i looked through the wiki before posting, i'm not some lazy person
Halleck
Elite
Elite

Post by Halleck »

Just read my article, it will tell you most of you need to know about BFXM- at least enough to work with it. It's basically just a compiled version of the xmesh format that can support multiple xmeshes.

If you really want to see the format specification, there is one written by jackS that is in CVS somewhere.