Cockpit view?

This is the location for all mods to collaborate. Anyone making or planning their own mod should post help requests, screen shots and news here.

Moderators: Omega, tillias, Mod Contributor

TheNord
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Cockpit view?

Post by TheNord »

Hello, I just recently downloaded Vega Strike and made this account, and I was wondering if there's a cockpit mod for vega strike? I mean the cockpit that clutters your view of the universe with all sorts of gauges and screens and those rail-type thingies that keep the cockpit window up, all that sort of thing? Or if that is a feature on VS but I haven't got a ship that supports it (currently flying a Llama)?
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: Cockpit view?

Post by loki1950 »

First welcome aboard.Yes their are cockpit views but since only a few ships actually have custom views they have been tuned off for this release.You can turn them back on buy changing a variable in vegastrike.config

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
TheNord
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Post by TheNord »

thanks for the quick reply, care to tell which values do I need to change?
TheCapwagner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TheCapwagner »

"The cockpits disabled" by default. I think it's modern fighters helmet today, is attached to the helmet systems: a modern jet receives all information on the helmet, fuel, distance to a target, route planning. The jets of today to helmets: just look at a target and flashes, works with the helmet around the cockpit and fires a missile or several (as many as you like) to select the well and shoot multiple targets at once.