Need a little bit of help... ><

This is the location for all mods to collaborate. Anyone making or planning their own mod should post help requests, screen shots and news here.

Moderators: Omega, tillias, Mod Contributor

parkel
Hunter
Hunter

Need a little bit of help... ><

Post by parkel »

I downloaded the SVN just a few days ago and kinda liked it better than the stable version.
So, I decided to mess around with the stable version now that I got my SVN.

My question is: If possible, how do I remove the faction system - not to make it into a peaceful world but to make only the aera,luddites and pirates hate me, but does not change the relationship for other factions.

OR

just simply merging all the factions into 2, alien vs human. and there would (most probably be) a big problem with this. :?

This question is just to make sure that it does (or does not) work, since:

1) im curious.
2) in my free time ill be trying to make a mod (or possibly try to modify some parts of VS) with my friends.
3) im really bored. :lol:

so pls, if possible, i would gladly accept all the help you give.
ty.
  • Derivative + pArKeL + a bunch of luddites = ?

:D
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: Need a little bit of help... ><

Post by loki1950 »

Not sure if the faction system can be turned off but it can be modified but you would need to produce a new NEWGAME file as well and that i don't know how to do at all.The factions system is all done in Python IIRC as Mods have to be able to customize it to suit their universe.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2