Mac Osx How do i delete a save file?

Just downloaded Vega Strike and need help? Have a question but don't know where to start? Ask here.
Shininglight
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Mac Osx How do i delete a save file?

Post by Shininglight »

Hello there, i hope the title is fairly self explanatory and that this is the right place to ask this question, if not, i apologize but i rather badly need help. You see i've been playing vega strike for a few months now and find it awesome, however, for some reason, i can't start a new campaign from the default equipment, instead i always start with a number of somewhat weird items that i bought during my first attempt at playing without any real experience. Also the load screen has become cluttered with old save games and i simply want to find out how to delete them and start with a clean slate, i've deleted the vega strike app and redownloaded twice with no effect, i've searched Finder for any related files and come up with nothing. Help would be fantastic.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: Mac Osx How do i delete a save file?

Post by loki1950 »

Try setting Finder to see hidden folders and files then look for a folder named .vegastrike in your home directory then enter the folder then the saves folder and delete all the ones you don't want.And welcome aboard the forums.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
klauss
Elite
Elite

Post by klauss »

Yeah, we need an in-game "Delete" button I guess.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe
Shininglight
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Post by Shininglight »

Thank you for the greetings and the assistance, i just deleted the saves and am about to try a new game and see if it works.